Does your facility have stainless steel or other high-alloy components that are no longer being used? Are you trying to find more room in your budget to purchase new parts from Wirco? Wirco’s scrap recycling program offers a solution to these problems.
Let Wirco provide you with a quote for your used parts, and reap the following benefits:
- Effectively recycle your old parts into brand new parts.
- Stretch your budget - and impress your supervisor - by getting more new parts for the money.
- Get a fair and competitive price for the metal - we are the end user and not a dealer or “middle man”.
If you have scrap to sell, just follow these steps:
- Contact us at email@example.com with the metal grade(s), approximate weight of each grade, the form of the scrap (trays, tube assemblies, belts, etc.), and whether your company will be covering the shipping costs. If you would prefer that we handle the shipping costs, please also provide the current location of the scrap.
- A scrap offer price will be promptly issued to you.
- If the price is acceptable, contact Wirco the same day for a purchase order and shipping instructions.
- Make sure the scrap is securely banded to pallets, or in metal tubs/baskets, and ship the scrap to our Champaign location.
- Mark any accompanying paperwork with the purchase order number for easy identification.
- The scrap will be analyzed to verify metal type, sorted, and processed into usable forms as necessary.
- When a final weight and breakdown of metal types is obtained, you will receive a credit memo good for future purchases from Wirco.