FABRICATED HEAT TREATING WORK CARRIERS
- Pressure Welded Rod Frame Baskets
- Hybrid Baskets
- Woven Alloy Mesh Basket Liners and Part Dividers
- Fabricated Serpentine Trays
- Custom Fabricated Heating Treat Fixtures
- Corrugated Boxes
High-temperature work carriers built to withstand repeated thermal cycling. Custom designed and manufactured in our Avilla, Indiana facilities to your specifications, by our experienced fabricators.
• Pressure Welded Rod Frame Baskets
• Hybrid Baskets
• Woven Alloy Mesh Basket Liners and Part Dividers
• Fabricated Serpentine Trays
• Custom Fabricated Heating Treat Fixtures
• Corrugated Boxes
Long Lasting Solutions
Made In America
RECENT NEWS FROM WIRCO
We all have seen the employment signs, have had recruiters call us, or have applied to positions online, just to find out the ‘great opportunity’ wasn’t what we expected. I was in that position a few years ago, when I applied for a position with Wirco. I...
In 2003, a major North American heavy equipment manufacturer came to Wirco with a simple request, “How can we make our gas fired radiant tubes last longer”. For them, any heat treat furnace shutdowns were extremely expensive and they noticed many times the shutdowns...
50 years! In the beginning! This year marks the 50th anniversary of Wirco, Inc. How did Wirco begin? It all started with Joe Wright and an auction. Joe (the “W” in Wirco) was working for Biddle Screw products in Sheridan, Indiana. A little about Joe, he is my father....